Hi and good morning.
I altered these wooden letters to go with the layouts with my daughters pic. both letters are initials of their name.
- I hot glued the little emellies from my collection.
- gessoed it nicely, and then dried it well with heating tool
- covered the project with black acrylic paint.
- dry brushed the copper acrylic paint .
- once dried applied pearl powder here and there. fixed the powder on the project with heating tool
- finally applied golden shimmer.
entering in mixeedmediaplace. typography challenge
also entering in mixedmediaworld. anything goes challenge.
craftycalendarchallenge metal challenge
deco art acrykic paint.
ranger pearl powder
13arts golden shimmer