Hello and Happy Sunday
I recently joined linnieblooms design team and thoroughly enjoying working on their canvas book marks.
- First step is to gesso the canvas and dry it.
- the applied some deco art paint lightly, spraying little water to spread . I used 3 different shades of blue .
- Then I stencilled the project with little bird stencil that i bought in India.
- Then added some prima stamps and the quote.
- I stitched the project again as existing sti tches were not visible because of paints used.
- I finally sealed the project with mod podge to give it some gloss.
Entering this for mixedmediamc birds of a feather challenge
Thanks for stopping by. your comments are highly valued.
Mayoori - this is GORGEOUS - beautiful work! Come visit us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge again - would love to see your work again there!
Great bookmark, I love the texture. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.
Stunning bookmark, love the colours and how you put it all together! Thanks so much for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly!
Beautiful bookmark!! I love the bird stencil - so pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
Beautiful bookmark! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.
such a fabulous idea and it turned out so beautiful. i love that it's all on canvas too! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
Post a Comment