Hello and Happy Sunday
I recently joined linnieblooms design team and thoroughly enjoying working on their canvas book marks.
- First step is to gesso the canvas and dry it.
- the applied some deco art paint lightly, spraying little water to spread . I used 3 different shades of blue .
- Then I stencilled the project with little bird stencil that i bought in India.
- Then added some prima stamps and the quote.
- I stitched the project again as existing sti tches were not visible because of paints used.
- I finally sealed the project with mod podge to give it some gloss.
Entering this for mixedmediamc birds of a feather challenge
Thanks for stopping by. your comments are highly valued.