Tuesday, March 3, 2015

family forever

hello friends

This pic  of my brother, sister and me is soo precious to me. Taken almost 35 years back in a studio, it brings back so many memories.
sorry i have to remove the pic of my layout as it out for publication.
The layout is based on offtherailsscrapbooking sketch and color pallette.


I have rotated the sketch by 90 deg anticlockwise.

Here are few closeups



                         

Also entering in  1.  berry71bleu flowers challenge.
                            2.mixedmediamc birds of a feather challenge.  I have used bird nest with 3 eggs , signifying me , my brother and sister. we are actually birds of a feather. Me and my sister ,laugh , sleep and talk similarly. we even have same medical problems;)


supplies--
K&company die cuts,
flowers are by Recollection
paper-- DCWV
RAnger ink
nest  charm by Bead Landing
Kaisercraft chipboard
KAisercraft stamp

Thanks for visiting. please leave your valuable comments.

Post a Comment