Thursday, March 26, 2015

she art -- card

 Hi good morning.
I have made this card for my younger daughter who is very creative and love painting.
I have used the feather colored by her.

challenges entered
inkspirationalchallenges-- she art challenge
words and paintery-- song challenge. what I understood by this song is to dream. dream different than others. go against the flow. That is what my daughter is. she is different. She dreams to create, to paint. hence this card for her.
creativeembellishments - I was inspired by the golden coins in the black urn, and blast of spring colors. I have used paint brush chipboards from Creative embellishments.
supplies
Tim holtz crackle paint
Creative embellishment chipboard brushes,

thanks for stopping by. please leave your valuable comments.

Post a Comment