Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Memories-- 1977

Hey Friends,

This pic of my family taken way back in 1977, when i was just 3 years old. I am the one with doll in her hand.





layout is based on the sketch from http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/



The color scheme is from 13artspl.blogspot. I have used teal , blue and green color, Its a great mood board with tonnes of inspiration . I have used bubble stencil , bird nest and gold paint and feathers , all inspired by the moodboard.



13 arts mood board
Also entering in another-freaking-scrappy-challenge blue color challenge
mixedmediamc has always been great inspiration for my work. i have used feathers, r in the bird, bird cage .

.



supplies
Prima bubbles stencil
ayeda gold paint
Deco art paint
ranger ink
recollection flowers


Process
I started by modpodging printed tissue paper on white card stock for some texture and print.
After drying ,applied gesso and then applied some acrylic paint.
put some lace, flowers and feathers for embellishing the layout.
My daughter made the feather for me , using her pencil colors, leaves and butterflies are handmade by me.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will like it. please do leave your comments. It means a lot to me.




Post a Comment