Hello and Good Morning.
I dreamed of this project last night and started making first thing in
the morning after kids . Took me almost two and a half hrs to finish .
- Started with gessoing my paper and then stencilled it with Tim Holtz clock stencil.
- Then lightly covered the paper with Copper Deco art paint , followed by teal paint, which i dabbed here and there and then wiped the excess .
- Stamped the project with prima stamp.
- added some mesh tape to give some more dimensions.
- I covered my gears with gesso and coloured them with copper and teal paint.
- Have used recycled hinge ( took it out from an old broken box), old chain from a jeans tag, and some old safety pins.
- Tim Holtz stencil
- Kaiser craft chipboards,
- Prima stamp
Hope you will like it. Please leave your comments. They are very