Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Love -- canvas art

hello All,
I struggled with this canvas  a lot. I started with blue and yellow but somehow finally got very green jungle effect. Then toned down the colors with gesso , did some doodling here and there, and some red splatter . I think finally it looked fine. Please give your honest opinions.


Here are few closeups--










Challenges entered

scraparoundtheworld

13arts bingo challenge--  I have used the bottom row (acrylic liquid, paint, modelling past

scrap around the world 

13 Arts 

craft hoarders anonymous Feb challenge

February Challenge - How I Love Thee 
You may create a Valentine, anniversary, wedding, or other love-themed project for this challenge. You may create something that has the word "LOVE" on it. Dig into your hoard and find all those hoarded hearts and pink sequins and doves and wedding paper that you have been saving for just the right project!

citycrafter metal challenge

I have used metal heart charm.

Hope you will like it. thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment