There is so much inspiration on the internet, so much learn and make.
This is my first canvas project and I am very happy with the result. Took me few hours and a restless night to make it.
The birds, butterfly , flowers, post card on mood board on /berry71bleu.blogspot inspired my project.
- I started with mod podging some printed tissue paper on the center of the canvas.
- then stenciled the canvas with brick stencil and Tim Holtz burlap stencil.
- then put Creative embellishment chipboard in the right upper corner and build my floral decor around it.
- I added some dried moss from dollar store and also some broken jewelry pieces .
- Covered all the embellishments with gesso, dried it with heat gun.
- once dried , colored them with ranger pearl powder .
- Finally added some birds, butterflies and a bird cage.
Entering it in Finnabair sparkle-shine-blog-hop-challenge.
Hope you will like it. Please leave your comments. They are the real motivators.