Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our moment together

Very good and warm morning to everybody.
After a sunny day yesterday, sun seems to be playing hide and seek today with us.
I have soo much work to do, but cant escape the color palette by CSI and 123 challenge,and beautiful sketch on Once upon a sketch bogs.
I made the fence by collecting the twigs from outside my house and wiring them together. All the flowers are handmade.

My journaling says--   As I stare into the sea,
                                               I can fee the soft ocean breeze,
                                                                               the warmth from the sun,
                                                                And i just pray for these moments to freeze.
I got this poem on Pinterest. I just changed the last line to suit my feelings.
The best things in life aren't things. These are these little moments in life , which makes it memorable and worth living.
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/
http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/123-june-2014-challenge-creative-team.html

Thanks for stopping by. your comments are highly appreciated.

Post a Comment