Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our moment together

Very good and warm morning to everybody.
After a sunny day yesterday, sun seems to be playing hide and seek today with us.
I have soo much work to do, but cant escape the color palette by CSI and 123 challenge,and beautiful sketch on Once upon a sketch bogs.
I made the fence by collecting the twigs from outside my house and wiring them together. All the flowers are handmade.

My journaling says--   As I stare into the sea,
                                               I can fee the soft ocean breeze,
                                                                               the warmth from the sun,
                                                                And i just pray for these moments to freeze.
I got this poem on Pinterest. I just changed the last line to suit my feelings.
The best things in life aren't things. These are these little moments in life , which makes it memorable and worth living.
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/
http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/123-june-2014-challenge-creative-team.html

Thanks for stopping by. your comments are highly appreciated.

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Your journaling is soooo true! And aren't you CLEVER, making that fence up...it looks fabulous. I got drawn to that CSI colour palette, too. You've done a wonderful job of our OUAS challenge. Thanks so much for joining in. And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely outstanding! Gorgeous page and I love the fence!!!! :D

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Mayoori, this is a fabulous page. I just adore your handcrafted details and your twig fence totally rocks!! It's so wonderful to see your journaling in your own hand as part of the page design. I’m so glad you have joined us for the June Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for sharing your layout on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Val-Belle said...

Mayoori, I love this layout. The colour on the background page is perfect for an ocean layout. The little fence is so clever and I love your flowers. It is so nice to see handwritten journalling on a layout. I think you have combined these two challenges perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

Scrapintheattic.com said...

A beautiful layout, did you make the seagull paper?

Lizzyc said...

This looks so lovely, your fence is fabulous.. thanks so much for joining in at 123 challenge blog this month too..

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Beautiful =) Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS =)

Annie Claxton said...

What a beautiful page Mayoori and so unusual too - I love the fence you've created and your gorgeous handmade flowers. Thanks for playing along at 1-2-3 :)

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout...love that fence you've created & beautiful colours. Thanks for playing over @ 123 :)