Friday, June 13, 2014

CSI Case 127-- Action Replay


i just keep wondering sometime, how do ladies at challenge blogs get amazing color palette, sketches and embellishments ideas. I get inspired by their challenges, but who and what inspires them.
CSI - 127 the challenge has awesome array of colors, fabulous sketch and journaling prompts.

I had soo much fun making layout . Did little research on Retro fashion and made my own embellies. 
There is hidden journaling below the frock.( cool isin't it).
My elder daughter went for the school dance themed on Retro looks .What fun the girls had while  dressing up  and applying make up.
My journaling says

Curled up hair,
Applied some make up
-With nice dresses to wear
And looked very fair
Thats all it took
To have that perfect retro look









Thanks fro your time.Your comments are highly appreciated.







1 comment:

yyam said...

What a super fun page! Love the bright colours and all the embellishments!