Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello girls

Good morning.   Th weatker here is soo gloomy . Its drizzling. who wants rain when you are in mood of sunshine?  Its summer , some sunlight is our right . Right?

I have made this layout to enter in  off the rail scrapbooking -- up , up and-away challenge.

The color scheme is from    sketchesforyou-- june-color-comb

The sketch is from  the memory nest.--make-it-monday

The pics are of my daughter and her best friend  on her recent visit to Washington DC. They sure had a good time. ( without parents:(  )






Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice layout. I love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh...those butterflies are sooo cute! Love the way you've interpreted the sketch...& those lovely splotches of bg colour look fab...thanks for sharing with us at Off The Rails!!!

Crystal Schneider said...

Love what you did with the sketch. The butterflies are so cute your whole layout is tons of fun. Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest.

Crafty Cucumber said...

Love all the detail on your layout. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing take on the sketch! LOVE everything about this layout, colors, splatters, butterflies - WOW! Hope you will play along again. Thanks from tMN!! Looking to see how I can follow you because I don't think I do.

Deena said...

First can I say that I love the name of your blog, two of my favourite things buttons and butterflies cannot get enough of them. Your layout is stunning. Thank you for joining the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking