Thursday, April 16, 2015

once upon a time

Hi

The pic on this layout is almost 35 years old. yup thats me. I faintly remember that my uncle bought a new camera and he came to my house with it. My mom dressed me in this lehenga , and put all the fake jewelry and I was ready to pose.
THis is the original pic developed on Kodak paper.

 

 

I have added lots of crackle medium from Decoart for some texture.

the sketch is from sketchabilities
 mood board-creativeembellishments.com/blog- This picure looks so out of the world , soo dreamy It inspired me to make layout. the colors , butterfly inspired me.
10914918_10204798688359172_5824188262482612995_o
frosteddesigns.- splatter challenge-- have used splatters all over the layout
another-freaking-scrappy-challenge- scrap something very old-- 
Supplies

Prima time travellers memories paper
DCWV paper
kaisercraft diecuts
ranger ink -aged mahogany
Tim Holtz clock stamp
Fiskars border punch
Recollection flowers
wooden embellishments from Michaels
Creative embellishment chipoard

Thanks a lot for stopping by.





Post a Comment