Thursday, April 23, 2015

Everyone has a dark side

HEllo Again!
 Yesterday was a busy day , and I didnt scrap anything till 5 pm in the evening. But the craving to make something , made me start this layout, and then it became interesting and I finished the layout in 3 hrs. ( poor husband kept waiting for dinner)
I love the expression of my daughter in this pic,taken when she had her face painted in amazon's summer fair.

This skull was handmoulded  and d by my daughter in her school.

I tore the paper vertically up erratically and applies corrugated board behind.

stencilled with Tim Holtz burlap stencil

Have used Stampendous gold embossing  powder , REcollection Microbeads, old book paper,  recycled synthetic net , mica flakes from stampendous.

Have used bottle caps, metal rings taken out from rice bag, black halloween net, as embellishment.

Challenges
123getscrappy-tic tac toe- i have used earth tone back ground, zig zag in stitching, torn corners
Hope you will like it. I really enjoyed making it. And yes I believe everybody has a "dark Side".
13artspl-fav color challenge- my fav color is black
HAve a good day.
Post a Comment