Wednesday, January 21, 2015

together

hey everybody.

Its my second layout in two days and I am very excited about it. Due to shifting in new house, I kind of lost the motivation and rhythm needed t scrap.
Sketch is from stucksketches and mood board from scraparoundtheworld.

Life is about holding n to good memories and letting go of bad ones. This pic of my daughters and me taken almost 9 years back when they made this beautiful frame on Mothers day.

These little moments keeps the life going.
Stuck sketch
scrap around the world mood board

I have used Tim Holtz clock stencil,
Prima stencil and stamps.
Flowers are handmade .
I have tried to give crackling effect  in the paper visible below the torn edges.



Hope you will like it. Thanks for stopping by. And please leave your comments.
Mayoori
Post a Comment