hey All, Good morning,
There is great challenge and blog hop on finnabair . I made this altered art project inspired by every project on it. This was a plain wooden caddy, which looks so interesting now.:)
- I started with decoupaging with white tissue paper , crumpling them for giving some texture
- Then applied a layer of mod podge to make it stronger.
- did some stenciling, glued little fork and spoon, and other embellishments.
- Covered everything with white gesso , then applied whatever spray paints and dabbers I have.
- Finally applied lots of golden powder highlighting the embellishments.
these are the other three sides of the caddy.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your valuable comments.