Thursday, October 9, 2014

sending love-- card

Hey !   Good morning.   A week later, our house still in market, I am forced to continue living with minimum stuff , leave alone my scrapbooking paraphernalia.
Anyways -berry71bleu has amazing moodboard this month, colours, flowers, leaves all are inspired from the fall colors on the challenge.
mixedmediamojo left me beautiful comments on my autumn leaves card, which motivated me to make another card with a twist to use fabric on my project. Used burlap last time , so tried used fabric softener sheet , coloured it with water colour and was very happy with the result.
made some flowers from an old book ( its some harry potter series) , made a dragon fly, leaves, an d an autumn leaf( zentangle art) as accents to match with the moodboard colors.


       I coloured the paper, drew the leaf , covered it with some patterns, and then fuzzy cut it. 



here are some closeups.












thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments.they are always cherished.
Post a Comment