Friday, September 12, 2014

Bloom Girl


hello ! and very good morning . Sun is still shining in Seattle , getting some extended summer days. Morning and evening are nippy though.

letsgetsketchy magazine is scheduled to be online in November and we all have chance to get our work published in this awesome magazine. Here is my layout to their moodboard and sketch challenge.



I have used awesome circle cutter by Kreaxions.  Its soo easy to use and cut thinnest and smallest of the circles required. It was easy to do layering with circles easily.
Border lace has been created by using Kreaxions 901. I have used the punch to get the corners of the photo too.

I was inspired by the challenge on bloomgirls . It gave me idea to put flower on my daughter's hair.  have been following this blog  and their work is very creative.

Thanks for stopping by. Do leave your comments. They are really appreciated.
Submit your entries for letsgetsketchy online magazine. We would love to see your work.



Post a Comment