Wednesday, August 20, 2014

True beauty

Good afternoon. I am back again with the beautiful mood board from scraparoundtheworld .
This pic of my daughters taken in 2005  when I dressed them up in Indian saree. I actually cut my two of my 9 yards saree to fit them. Then got matching jewelry . that was the time when they let me dress them , although from the pic they dont look very happy. hhahahaahahha
I was inspired by the flowers , sea blue and golden from the mood board. use of thread is also the inspiration from the board.


I have also entered the layout in rochellespears.blogspot.
I have used circles , pearls and felt.
here are few closeups.




I was inspired by gabriellepollacco work . Her work is so intricate and beautiful .Hope have done some justice to he work.
Please leave your beautiful comments. Thanks for stopping by,
Post a Comment