Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Freinds? NAAAA. Sisters? Forever


Hi folks. Good evening. 
I finally made the layout on the pics that I have for almost 2 yrs now. 
Pic of my daughters taken on our trip to HAwaii. They are just 16 months apart , but are poles apart. They fight ,argue all the time.But they dont realise , when alone they are unknowingly together.They take care of each other in our absence. Sometimes I feel where did I go wrong , but other times I feel I did good.
Sketch is from creativescrappers and  color scheme from csicolorstoriesinspiration.
I am entering this layout for sketchesforyou challenge too.
I have entered this layout for thestudiochallenges.blogspot button challenge.



Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to leave the motivating pills. ( your comments)


Post a Comment