Friday, May 22, 2015

Egypt

Hello and happy looong weekend.
My girls are coming back home today after 4 days trip to Ashland , Shakespeare  festival. I have cleaned their room and food is ready.
Now back to my layout, the picture here was taken in Egypt, when we were on cruise and we had Egyptian night. I dressed up my girls with my shawls and bought their head scarf from the local market. drew some snake and heiroglyphs like a tattoo and they were ready for the evening.





 I have made the wings myself from cardstock, used some charms from the broken waist belt i got from India and written the title in Heiroglyps.
offtherailsscrapbooking. has perfect color palette for this layout.


mixedmediamojo.- tic tac toe

i have used Glitter. Stencil, alcohol ink
beyondgrey-make-your-own-embelishments.  i have made the wings, and few flowers and also the crooked stripe stencil
citycrafter- inkyness challenge- I have used stencil on my project
Hope you will like it.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: