Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Daffodils

   Hey

I have made this layout based on the Stuck On U sketch challenge.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/

These are pics of me amd my daughters taken on a beautiful , sunny day . It was my 40 th birthday and happiness was in the air.











i added a poem by William Wordsworth on the bottom of the layout.



I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.


Thanks for looking . Your comments are appreciated.

7 comments:

Patries said...

Lovely layout, happy pictures and I like those flowers in the front!

Cherished said...

Beautiful page,. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! I love all those stickers. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is fabulous, love your butterfly. Caroleanne - SOUS

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch Mayoori, and I love what you have done with the photographs - very clever! Loving the daffodil embellishments at the bottom - my favourite flower. Glad you joined us at SOUS!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty pics and page. Love those flower embellies. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Wonderful Springy layout! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!