Thursday, September 25, 2014

LGS fall blog hop

Hello and welcome to the LGS Hello Fall blog hop! I am Mayoori and so excited to be part of this blog hop. 
If you have arrived here from (Melinda Garner's) blog welcome to the hop!! If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Let's Get Sketchy site to start at the beginning.  

The girls here at LGS are excited about the change in the season and thusly we are celebrating with a “Hello Fall” blog hop and giving away lots of daily prizes and a grand prize of a $25.00 gift voucher to Creative Embellishments.  
To be eligible win any of our hop prizes you will need to visit each designer’s blog, leave some love on each of our design team’s blog’s and follow their blogs. 
Each member of the DT will be sharing a Fall themed project for your inspiration.  To find out how to win our Grand Prize as well as lots of other giveaways, make sure you visit the LGS blog!

For your Fall inspiration I have created an altered project for the blog hop.
 i used an old ceramic plate decorated by my daughters few years back.I first decoupaged it with light green coloured paper. then I applied some paint on the plate, starting from the rim and letting the paint move towards the center, allowing to mix with each other. then i stencilled the center with Prima stencil.
Finally used some handmade flowers, burlap, acorn shell, and timholtz clock peice to finish my projet.
Hope you will like it.
please do leave your beautiful comments and dont forget to follow my blog.


Next up on the hop is lisa.

Line up is:

Entering this altered project in scrap-challenge-yourself fall challenge too.
I dont know whether it will be accepted as the correct entry or not , as this is not alyout, but just wanted to share my work.
Thanks!

33 comments:

Nadine Carlier said...

WOW!! That is absolutely stunning!

Tone-Lill said...

Lovely decorate with gorgeous colours :)

Unknown said...

Stunning!! Wow!! Gorgeous colours

Anonymous said...

wow, gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wow! very stunning....I love it...(new follower!

MichelleMc said...

This is sensational! Love it!

Joefil said...

This is beautiful Mayoori, love it!

blbabe1234 said...

Wow! This is fabulous!

Sherri P said...

Cool. Great way to repurpose am old plate

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!

wendipooh13 said...

that is a gorgeous fall project!!!!! WOW!!!!

LisaM said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Angela said...

Cool, love the way you did the paint.

Buffy Burnside said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, I can see it hanging on my wall!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful fall decoration. Stunning.

Unknown said...

WOW! This is awesome/////111

GinniG said...

What an absolutely GORGEOUS clock!!! I am always amazed when people do projects like this! :) I LOVE IT!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Way cool! Thank you for sharing your technique. The background you created with the running colors and the stencils looked great even before you added all the gorgeous fall embellishment. Very well done.

Jean Bullock said...

I forgot to tell you I followed via GFC!

Unknown said...

Wow - amazing and creative project

len said...

Wow!! This is beautiful!! Love everything about this! You are one creative lady! I will give it a try for sure! Thank you for the inspiration!

Devra said...

ok, This is fabulous! Kudos to you for taking something old and completely transforming it. you are very talented.

Unknown said...

Very cool idea.... hugs Merry

Val-Belle said...

WOW Mayoori that is so beautiful and such a transformation. I love it.

snazzyjj said...

Never thought about mixed media on a plate. What a great idea and project.

jenessa said...

This is beautiful! Love all the texture.

Lynn Good said...

Fabulous idea. Love what you did with it

Unknown said...

So so amazing! I am in awe of your creativity.

Kyoko said...

Gorgeous! I love cute acorns!

Sandy Ross said...

Absolutely beautiful! Very inspiring!

Jean said...

This is so pretty!!

Melissa Vining said...

This is so amazing! I love that you created an altered project!

Erin Morehouse said...

great altered piece. I love the paint effects!