Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Glacier-- Sketchabilities DT reveal

Hi Everybody.
I have been very busy packing, part shifting as i am putting my house on sale.And first thing I had to pack was my craft and scrapbooking stuff. So no new projects for few weeks. 
 Here is my take on this amazing sketch by Karan.

pic taken in Alaska , on Mathanuska glacier , where we hiked on Glacier.  What an amazing experience. 



I used Prima Stencil,  and prima Stamps.
My layout colors are based on the mood board on off the rails scrapbooking.
Please do leave your comments. They are highly appreciated. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Gorgeous colour, gorgeous texture and gorgeous layering too! I especially love your background work! Love this take on the Off the Rails palette! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

sandi spink said...

Gorgeous layout. Love your layers, textures and mix of different elements. Thanks for joining us at off the rails scrapbooking