Monday, October 6, 2014

Thinking of you -- card

hey,
I am back with the second card of the day. working with minimum supplies, I created this card based on the sketch from cardabilities .



Color combination, bubbles , flowers are from the mood board on sassyscrappers1.
I am in the process of selling my house and shifting into a new one. LEft with hardly any supplies , I used old book papers, colored them amd made flowers , leaves and butterflies from them. Luckily my Prima bubbles stencil was left behind .

October Moodboard Challenge

Thanks for stopping by. Please do leave your comments.

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun flowers and leaves -- fun use of the sketch - Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities!

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :) Thanks to join us in Cardabilities

Tvorba pro radost said...

Very interesting card. Love the colors... Thanks for joining us on the Cardabilities. Ilona

Leonie said...

Lovely card, Amazing what you can do with limited supplies. good luck with the move and thanks for joining in our challenge at Sassy Scrappers.